What are the common faults and treatment methods of mesh belt conveyor?
Mesh beltConveyor has those common faults and treatment methods?
1. Conveyor Belt Slip and Its Treatment During the operation of the conveyor belt, there are many reasons for the slip. Common causes and treatment methods include:
1. The initial tension is too small. The tension at the point where the conveyor belt leaves the drum is not sufficient to cause the conveyor belt to slip. This usually happens at startup. The treatment method is to adjust the tensioning equipment and increase the initial tension.
2. The friction between the driving roller and the conveyor belt does not form slippage. Most of the reason is that there is water on the conveyor belt or the environment is humid. The solution is to add some rosin powder in the drum. But be careful not to add by hand, but to use blasting equipment to prevent personal accidents.
3. The tail roller bearing is damaged and does not rotate, or the upper and lower idler bearings are damaged and do not rotate too much. The cause of the damage is that the tail is too much floating and sinking, and the damaged or inflexible rolling parts are not repaired and replaced in time, resulting in increased resistance and slippage.
4. Starting too fast will also cause slippage. Start slowly now. If the squirrel cage motor is used, it can be inched twice to restart, and it can also effectively overcome the slipping phenomenon.
5. The load of the conveyor belt is too large, even if it exceeds the capacity of the motor, it will slip. The advantage of slipping at this moment is to protect the motor. Otherwise, the motor will burn out after a long time. But for surgery, it's a slip. In order to overcome the phenomenon of conveyor belt slip, we must first find out the cause of the slip, in order to take effective measures.
2. Conveyor belt deviation and its treatment. Conveyor belt deviation is one of the most common problems during operation. There are many reasons for the deviation, the main reason is the low accuracy of the equipment and the poor maintenance of the daily protection. During installation, the head and tail idlers and the center idlers should be on the same center line and parallel to each other as far as possible to ensure that the conveyor belt is not biased or less. In addition, the belt joint should be correct, and the circumference of both sides should be consistent. In the application process, if there is a deviation, the following inspection should be carried out to confirm the cause and make adjustments. The parts and treatment methods for frequent inspection of conveyor belt deviation are as follows:
1. Check whether the transverse center line of the idler coincides with the longitudinal center line of the conveyor belt. If the misalignment value exceeds 3mm, it should be adjusted using the long device holes on both sides of the idler group. The specific method is which side the conveyor belt tends to, which side of the roller group moves forward in the forward direction of the conveyor belt, or the other side moves backward.
2. Check the deviation value of the two planes of the bearing seat of the head and tail frame device. If the deviation of the two planes is greater than 1mm, the two planes should be adjusted in the same plane. The adjustment method of the head roller is: when the conveyor belt deviates to the right side of the roller, the bearing seat on the right side of the roller moves forward or the bearing seat on the left side of the roller moves backward; if the conveyor belt deviates to the left side of the roller, the bearing seat on the left side of the roller should move forward or the bearing seat on the right side should move backward. The adjustment method of the tail drum is just the opposite of the head drum.
3. Check the direction of the material on the conveyor belt. If the material is not centered on the cross section of the conveyor belt, the conveyor belt will deviate. If the material shifts to the right, the belt shifts to the left, and vice versa. Try to center the material during construction. In order to reduce or prevent the deviation of the conveyor belt, the baffle can be installed to change the direction and orientation of the material.
The above contents are providedMesh beltFactory finishing release, reprint please indicate!