Causes of slippage of stainless steel mesh belt
stainless steel mesh belt slip for those reasons?
1. The initial tension is too small. The tension of the stainless steel mesh belt leaving the drum is not sufficient to cause the stainless steel mesh belt to slip. This situation usually occurs when the engine is started, and the treatment is to adjust the tension device and increase the initial tension.
2. The tail roller bearing is damaged and will not rotate, or the upper and lower roller bearings will not rotate too much. The cause of the damage is that there are too many floats and sinks in the tail of the aircraft, and damaged or inflexible rotating parts cannot be repaired and replaced in time, which will increase resistance and cause skidding.
3. The friction between the drive drum and the stainless steel mesh belt is not enough to cause slippage. Most of the reason is that the stainless steel mesh belt has water or the environment is humid. The solution is to add some rosin powder on the roller.
4. If the load of the stainless steel mesh belt is too large, it will slip even if it exceeds the capacity of the motor. At this time, the beneficial aspect of slipping is the maintenance effect on the motor. Otherwise, the motor will burn for a long time. In order to solve the slipping phenomenon of the stainless steel mesh belt, it is necessary to first find out the cause of the slipping, and then take some useful measures.
5. Starting too fast can also cause slippage. At this point, it can start slowly.
The above contents are providedMesh beltFactory finishing release, reprint please indicate!